Landmark proudly supports efforts to promote agriculture and develop leaders in the industry by focusing our commitment in these four areas:
Rural Youth Leadership
We support established organizations such as FFA, 4-H and Ag in the Classroom, targeting programs that promote rural youth leadership development through education. Examples include:
- Leadership Training
- Professional Development Experiences
- Student Fundraising Activities
Agriculture Community Partnerships
We partner with local organizations geared toward agriculture. We look to help strengthen the communities we serve through:
- Community Fundraising
- Community Safety
- Adult and Community Education
- Leadership Initiatives
Agriculture Education and Promotion
We support events that serve to educate the public and promote the ag industry. Examples include:
- County Dairy Breakfasts
- County Fairs
- Farm Tours
Landmark Scholarship Program
To encourage academic, professional and leadership development among postsecondary students:
- We award at least 15 scholarships each year to students pursuing a two- or four-year degree, agriculture short course students and/or high school seniors
- All Landmark members, employees and their children are eligible to apply
- A 2.75 GPA or higher is required for all applicants
- 2017 Scholarship Application will be available October 1st, 2016
Building a strong future for agriculture helps to ensure a strong future for our members, our communities and the world.
Where to direct your request
If your agriculture-related program, event or initiative seems like a good fit for our support, please submit your Donation Request Application to Landmark, allowing 60 days for consideration and any distribution of funds.
Completed applications may be returned via email or by USPS to:
Landmark Services Cooperative
c/o Shannon Horstmeyer
1401 Landmark Drive, P.O. Box 277
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
We will notify you of the status of your application within 30 days of receipt.
Questions? Contact Landmark Giving Program Administrator Shannon Horstmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.236.3276.