Calf X 18% Starter Feed
Calf X 18% Starter combines research based technologies in a palatable texturized calf starter to enhance rumen development, immune system response and performance.
- Cleaned whole shell corn is used in the starter to reduce fines, improve palatability, and enhance rumen health.
- Young calves through chewing do an exceptional job of processing and utilizing whole corn.
- The slower digestion of whole corn has been shown in research to lead to a healthier rumen by maintaining a higher rumen pH than steamed flaked corn.
- Essential fatty acid profile provided through NeoTec improves rumen development and calf performance.
- Average daily gains and feed efficiency improved by 10% with NeoTec
- Scouring reduced by 20%
- Refined functional carbohydrates in Celmanax help raise healthier calves
- Decrease medical costs and mortality by binding harmful pathogens, like Salmonella or E. coli, helping to prevent crypto attachment and reducing recovery time.
- Improve calf health so they can better withstand challenges, including those caused by mycotoxins
- Improved bioavailability of trace minerals to enhance calf health through improved immune function
- Availa Plus contains a unique combination of complexed zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt, plus potassium iodide.
- Sel-Plex organic selenium is an essential trace mineral for maintenance of health, growth, fertility, muscular and neuromuscular function.
- Bovatec effectively controls coccidiosis and increases rate of weight gain and feed efficiency.
- High quality protein sources based on sufficient essential amino acids to optimize growth and development of young calves.
- Unique flavor application method is used to improve feed consumption and encourage starter intake and performance.