Commitment to Safety
Landmark is dedicated to a ‘Safety First’ culture across our entire organization. The safety of our employees, members, customers, and guests is our top priority. We’ve implemented rigorous safety policies and practices at all of our locations, curtailing workplace injuries and at-risk behavior:
- Mandatory personal protective equipment including eye protection, hard hats, safety boots, and high visibility apparel in all operational areas.
- A process for evaluating all contractors who work at our sites to ensure that they adhere to our safety program and have adequate insurance coverage.
- External audits of our facilities and operations to provide an objective view of current practices.
- Training employees in key areas such as fall protection, OSHA Crane Certification, working in restricted areas, and other critical functions.
- Safety management software to help us schedule preventive maintenance activities, document periodic inspections, and ensure that our people are getting the training they need to perform their job safely.