Evansville Fertilizer Facility Updates
The 28,000-ton dry plant at the Evansville location is tracking on schedule for an early summer 2020 completion. Currently the concrete walls for the storage bins are complete and wood walls are being set in place. The building will quickly start to take shape in the coming weeks. This is an exciting opportunity for Landmark and its members moving forward. As we move closer to completion we will be announcing tour dates and an open house to showcase this state-of-the-art building to our members. Keep your eyes peeled in your travels as the main fertilizer tower is scheduled to start to take shape in the coming months.
Key benefits for Landmark members include:
- Faster loading, resulting in shorter wait times for our tender fleet and members getting direct loads. Loading time of tender trucks and semi-trucks will be under 10 minutes now, versus 30 minutes in the past.
- Blending 250 tons per hour.
- Receiving product at 600 tons per hour.
- Flexibility of fertilizer delivery to Landmark by rail or truck.
- Cost savings related to insurance, utilities and repairs with older facilities.
As our membership continues to grow, we remain focused on our ability to serve members’ operations of all sizes in the most timely and efficient manner. Landmark is proud to be committed to your current and future needs.