Her Farm Network
Women are 30% of the total number of US farmer operators. As more and more women are playing a vital role in today’s farm operations, Her Farm Network was developed to help provide education on critical farm operations, share stories and experiences that can help others, and provide an opportunity to network with other women in the industry.
If you’re a woman on the farm, we invite you to join us for a series of events hosted by Landmark’s Her Farm Network that brings women together to share and learn best practices.
- EVENT 1: Farm Diversification and Niche Markets Panel Discussion
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Join Landmark and a guest panel featuring Wisconsin women in Ag farmers and producers in a discussion focused on farm diversification and niche markets. This group discussion will be an excellent opportunity to rethink and reevaluate your operation’s strategy.
- EVENT 2: Tell Your Farm Story
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Via webinar
- Join Landmark and guest speaker Dairy Carrie for an “agvocacy” workshop to help tell your farm story.
- EVENT 3: Farm Succession Planning
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Via Zoom meeting
- Join Landmark and guest speaker Joy Kirkpatrick of University of Wisconsin Center for Dairy Profitability and the Division of Extension for a presentation on cultivating your farm’s future. This will be an overview of the succession planning process – Where are you now? Where do you want to be? How do you get there? This is a great introduction to help farm businesses get started on their succession plan.
- TO REGISTER, Click here!
- REGISTRATION: The Her Farm Network events are free for our members, customers and fellow women in Ag.
- QUESTIONS?: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the recording from the July 14 Farm Diversification Panel discussion.
Watch the recording from the August 18 “Tell Your Farm Story” discussion.