Her Farm Network
Women are 30% of the total number of US farmer operators. As more and more women are playing a vital role in today’s farm operations, Her Farm Network was developed to help provide education on critical farm operations, share stories and experiences that can help others, and provide an opportunity to network with other women in the industry.
If you’re a woman on the farm, we invite you to join us for a series of events hosted by Landmark’s Her Farm Network that brings women together to share and learn best practices. It’s a fun and educational evening out at local venues.
- EVENT 1: Farm Diversification and Niche Markets Panel Discussion
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (dinner included)
- Lone Girl Brewery, Waunakee, WI
- Join Landmark and a guest panel featuring Wisconsin women in Ag farmers and producers in a discussion focused on farm diversification and niche markets. This group discussion will be an excellent opportunity to rethink and reevaluate your operation’s strategy.
- EVENT 2: Ag Advocacy
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (dinner included)
- Casual Joe’s, Whitewater, WI
- Join Landmark and guest speaker Dairy Carrie for an Ag advocacy workshop to help tell your farm story.
- EVENT 3: Farm Succession Planning
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (dinner included)
- Boulder Brew Pub, Verona, WI
- Join Landmark and guest speaker Joy Kirkpatrick of UW-Ext for a presentation on cultivating your farm’s future. This will be an overview of the succession planning process – Where are you now? Where do you want to be? How do you get there? This is a great introduction to help farm businesses get started on their succession plan.
- REGISTRATION: The Her Farm Network events are free for our members, customers and fellow women in Ag. To register, fill out the form below. Register early as space is limited. Registration closes when the last space is filled.
- QUESTIONS?: Contact email@example.com