Her Farm Network
Women are 30% of the total number of US farmer operators. As more and more women are playing a vital role in today’s farm operations, Her Farm Network was developed to help provide education on critical farm operations, share stories and experiences that can help others, and provide an opportunity to network with other women in the industry.
If you’re a woman on the farm, we invite you to join us for a series of events hosted by Landmark’s Her Farm Network that brings women together to share and learn best practices.
Join us for the 2021 Her Farm Network series!
- Spring Session – Agri-Tourism & Education
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021 via Zoom
- Panelists include Theresa Schuster of Schuster’s Playtime Farm, Tina Hinchley of Hinchley’s Dairy Farm and Megan Daluge of Daluge Farms.
- You’ll join a guest panel featuring women in ag in a discussion focused on using their farming operations to educate visitors. Large and small operations alike play an important part in helping our friends, neighbors and communities learn why and how we do what we do.
- REGISTER HERE!
- Summer Session – Work/Life Balance for Women on the Farm
- SAVE THE DATE: June 2021
- Late Summer Session – Farm Financials
- SAVE THE DATE: August 3, 2021
- Fall Session – Direct Farm to Market Sales
- SAVE THE DATE: September 14, 2021
- More details on 2021 events will be posted soon! Stay tuned!
- REGISTRATION: The Her Farm Network events are free for our members, customers and fellow women in Ag.
- QUESTIONS?: Contact email@example.com
Below are two Her Farm Network Webinars from the 2020 line up.
Watch the recording from the July 2020 on Farm Diversification.
Watch the recording from the August 2020 “Tell Your Farm Story” discussion.