Are you looking to better understand farm operations and connect with fellow ladies in Ag? Whatever your role is on the farm, you are vital to your family’s business.
If you’re a woman on the farm, please join us for one or all three of Landmark’s Her Farm Network series bringing women together to learn first-hand from experts. It’s a fun evening out at local wineries and a dynamic way to learn, grow and meet other farm women, just like you.
SAVE THE DATE
June 26, 2019 – 6:00pm-9:00pm (Session 2 of 3)
Timber Hill Winery, 1223 E Storrs Lake Rd, Milton, WI
- Risk management by Energy Controller Sarah Tallman.
- Budgeting/financial management by Verity Member Resource Manager Wendy Meyers.
- Confident Money by Amy Crowe, Financial Education Specialist at Summit Credit Union.
Learn to tap into your courage to build money confidence through exercises and setting mindful intentions. Erase self-doubt and fear by changing your language around money so you can grow to your full potential.
Amy Crowe is a Financial Education Specialist at Summit Credit Union where she started her career in marketing over 20 years ago and now leads its award-winning signature community financial education programs, Project Money and Project Teen Money. A personal finance expert, Amy spends her time writing, speaking, developing learning content, and educating about money. Her thoughts, ideas and advice have been featured on television, in print and online magazines, on podcasts, at conferences and on expo stages. Amy is passionate about illuminating the connection between mindset and money behavior, and empowering others to make breakthrough changes that result in financial transformation. This passion led her to being named a 2016 CU Rock Star by Credit Union Magazine, the publication of the Credit Union National Association.
September 19, 2019 – 5:00pm-8:00pm (Session 3 of 3)
Lewis Station Winery, 217 N Main St, Lake Mills, WI
- Process improvement and operational efficiency by Agronomy Business Solutions Manager Karen Durni.
- Safety on the farm by Safety Coordinator Becky Smith.
- Social Media on the Farm – Insights into Ag Life by Sarah Hetke, Director of Communications of the Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation.
RSVP to Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-819-3126
*Seating is LIMITED
Photos from our first session on March 26, 2019