Dane County Farmers Union Co-Op created to serve Dane County, Wisconsin.
First year sales reached $55,390 under Manager Edwin Swenson.
Sales reached $1 million for the first time under Manager Galen Hartung.
Sales topped $20 million and co-op installed first computer system.
Larry Swalheim succeeded Galen Hartung as just the third general manager for the co-op.
Name changed to Cottage Grove Cooperative. Sales reach $36 million.
Rio Farmers Union Co-op merged with Cottage Grove Cooperative.
Sales reached $67 million.
- Columbus-Fall River Cooperative Oil Company merged with Cottage Grove Cooperative.
- Formation of Landmark Agronomy Services with Union Cooperative.
Cottage Grove Cooperative and Union Cooperative merged to form Landmark Services Cooperative.
Acquisition of Southern Wisconsin Grain.
Acquisition of Agri-Services, Inc. in Belleville.
Grand River Cooperative merged with Landmark Services Cooperative.
Landmark acquired Berlin Oil Company.
- Robert Carlson Jr. succeeded Larry Swalheim as president and CEO.
- Feed Country LLC of Cassville acquired by Landmark.
- Cooperative Plus Inc. merged with Landmark Services Cooperative.
Jim Dell succeeded Robert Carlson Jr as president and CEO.