Please access our frequently asked questions (FAQ) website by clicking on the following link: Merger FAQ The goal of this FAQ is to answer our members’ and customers’ questions and share updated information as the merger exploration progresses.
We’re excited to announce that Landmark Services Cooperative and Countryside Cooperative are exploring the opportunity for a merger. Both Boards of Directors and the CEOs signed an official Letter of Intent on October 24th, 2019, to engage in this review. Most recently, both Boards of Directors and the CEOs met on February 18th and 19th, 2020, to identify additional areas of discovery and unanimously supported the continued merger review efforts.
We owe it to our members and employees to explore opportunities that will strengthen their local co-op and safeguard equities. Throughout the merger exploration, our primary focus is to determine if joining the resources of two long-standing, successful cooperatives will increase our competitive advantage in ever-changing local and global agriculture markets and drive increased value to our members and employees.
- Jim Lange, Chairman (Eastern District) – 414.881.9423
- Jon Prochnow, Vice Chairman (Northern District) – 920.210.9116
- Kevin Klahn, Secretary and Treasurer (Western District) – 608.576.6776
- Brian Brown, Director (At-Large) – 608.219.7031
- Keven Schultz, Director (Northern District) – 920.210.8344
- Max Wenck, Director (Eastern District) – 262.957.6500
- Sandy Larson, Director – (Western District) 608.290.5545
- Jim Dell, CEO and President – 402.469.1269
We sincerely thank you for your dedication to Landmark Services Cooperative, and we want to assure you that during this review process that our unwavering commitment to you, and to our daily operations, will remain priorities.