Changes to Retail Operation
To our Valued Retail Customers,
Landmark is closely following the latest recommendations related to COVID-19, and has introduced a number of changes to our stores to protect our customers and employees. In these difficult circumstances, our stores are remaining open to serve you. We know how important it is for you to have a reliable source of food and other products, and want to keep you informed about how we are adjusting our operations.
Burlington Country Store
Our Burlington Country Store will continue to sell products to our customers but are moving to phone-in orders only. We will be accepting payments via credit card or credit on account only for pick-up orders. No cash sales are permitted.
Landmark Cenex Convenience Stores
The following new policies have been put in place effective Monday March 30, 2020 at all Landmark Cenex convenience stores.
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed inside at a time to two customers per store. We are also limiting vendors to one at a time.
- We have modified our hours of operation to:
- Mon – Sat: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. / 5am – 9pm Evansville Location
- Sunday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We have discontinued the sale of hot food items in our convenience stores and have implemented a thorough cleaning and disinfecting regimen
- We have added requirements for customer spacing so that everyone can maintain safe distances in the stores. There will be a staging area, marked with high-visibility tape on the floor, where customers can wait at a safe distance until a counter is available. In-store signage will explain this procedure.
- Our checkout process has moved to self-checkout to better protect our customers and employees.
- Our bathroom facilities are still available for use by customers and the public, subject to limitations on the number of people who may be inside the store at once.
- Vendors will be greeted and escorted by an employee when inside the store.
Landmark Heating and Cooling
- We’ll continue to service our HVAC customers to address emergency needs but are halting services for onsite, non-emergency work. We’ll be conducting precautionary phone screenings and follow best practices as it relates to hygiene and social distancing.
To view other pages related to COVID-19, please click the links below.