To Our Vendors
To Our Vendors
To our Valued Suppliers, Vendors and Contractors,
Landmark Services Cooperative is working diligently to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, and taking precautionary measures for the safety and health of our employees and visitors.
If your staff plans to visit any of Landmark’s facilities, please share the following guidelines with them before their visit:
- In-person meetings with our vendors, suppliers and contractors are temporarily suspended. In their place, we are switching to phone, email, and video conferencing.
- Our offices are closed to the public. If you need to gain access to a Landmark office for a critical need, please adhere to the following process:
- Your access must be scheduled (no same-day visits) and approved by a site or regional manager.
- You must be able to answer “no” to all of the following three questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you experienced any symptoms of a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- In the last 14 days, have you been in contact with anyone that has experienced symptoms of a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- When at our facilities you must stay a minimum of 6 feet away from any other on-site personnel and implement best practices related to personal hygiene.
- You’ll be directed to place product deliveries in specific areas at each Landmark location. We will not be signing or accepting any physical documentation, such as delivery receipts or bills of lading.
- Drivers need to stay in their vehicles except when unloading product or as instructed by on-site personnel.
- Port-O-Potties are available on-site for your convenience. Please ask for directions if you are unfamiliar with the locations and the bathroom unit is not readily visible.
- Signage will be posted throughout our campuses and will include phone numbers you can call for assistance or to answer questions.
We thank you for your understanding, efforts and support of these temporary measures. If you have any questions, please reach out directly to your primary Landmark contact.
To view other pages related to COVID-19, please click the links below.